JOINING & MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
North Arm Pistol Club operates within the Davison Range Complex at North Arm on Wednesdays and Sundays (see match schedule on club website). The club now has a total of 8 ranges for use (see Range Standing Orders and Range Approvals on club website).
It is critical that YOU familiarize yourself with the Range Standing Orders and Range Approval Conditions for the range and ensure that all activities meet these requirements.
Training and competition in a range of ISSF, Practical, Service and Action events is undertaken and members compete at club, local, Regional, National and International levels.
The following information is provided as a guide to membership, licensing and our training and induction requirements. Further details can be obtained via our website at or via the Qld Police Weapons Licensing Branch website.
BECOMING A LICENSED PISTOL SHOOTER
You must be member of an approved pistol club. There are several legal requirements as follows:
* You must complete in full and sign the club application, including the declaration whether you are a member of any other pistol club.
* If you do not have a current Queensland Weapons Licence then obtain the Form – Application for statement of eligibility to join an approved pistol shooting club (form QP 515) from your local police station, complete and return to the station for approval. If approved, you will receive a declaration which must accompany your application to join the club. This form has an expiry date of 3 months from date of issue.
If you have a current Weapons Licence this Eligibility Statement is not required.
* You must provide two (2) written character references with your application to join the club.
* Your application must be accompanied by the appropriate fee.
* Applications are considered at the monthly Club Committee meetings.
* All potential members are encouraged to visit the club and discuss what is involved, preferably with a committee member, prior to committing themselves to applying to join.
* All prospective members must have completed the NAPC Range Induction Program.
New Membership Enquiries
Please complete the following enquiry for new membership information or email us at email@example.com .